Testimonials"They were very concerned about my getting well. They told me the things I could do to help myself until they got back."Testimonials"The nurses…were wonderful, and they were the same ones that took care of me before. It was nice to have people I know and who know me."Testimonials"They were very good to me and now I can get around in my own home. Thank you very much."Testimonials"My therapist was very nice and took very good care of me. I would not be walking if she had not helped me as much as she did."Testimonials"Our nurse was a very well-mannered professional and always has a good attitude. Her personality and professionalism made her visit a welcomed event!"Testimonials"The physical therapist was exceptional! She helped prepare me for extended outpatient therapy at a rehab center. She was kind and gentle but insisted on me doing my best."Testimonials"The nurse was an excellent help to us. Very supportive of my husband, who is a first time caregiver. "Testimonials"The people that worked with me were conscientious and cared about me and the job they did."Testimonials"For me, home care was a good experience. Knowing that there is this class of agency to maintain good health. Thanks to everyone that helped me!"Testimonials"When I learned about your home care agency, I was hospitalized and trying to decide whether to go home or to a nursing home until I got stronger. I am so glad I chose home care. I can't say enough good things about the quality."Testimonials"Everyone I came in contact with was so caring and concerned. They made all the paperwork so pleasant and easy. These are the kind of people that make being sick, not so bad at all."Testimonials" I am very much grateful for the care provided. They are the best and through their help, I am well on the road to recovery. "
- How do I know if home healthcare is right for me?
- How do I know which provider of home healthcare is the right one for me?
- What if I need help or have a question when your office is closed?
- What if I can’t make it to my next doctor’s appointment?
- Are you Medicare/Medicaid-certified?
- Can you meet my special needs (e.g. language or cultural preferences)?
- Can you help me arrange for other services I need, such as Meals on Wheels?
- Can you explain what my insurance will cover and what I must pay out-of-pocket?
- Do you conduct background checks on employees who will come into my home?
- Do you have testimonials from satisfied patients, family or doctors?