Testimonials"They were very concerned about my getting well. They told me the things I could do to help myself until they got back."Testimonials"The nurses…were wonderful, and they were the same ones that took care of me before. It was nice to have people I know and who know me."Testimonials"They were very good to me and now I can get around in my own home. Thank you very much."Testimonials"My therapist was very nice and took very good care of me. I would not be walking if she had not helped me as much as she did."Testimonials"Our nurse was a very well-mannered professional and always has a good attitude. Her personality and professionalism made her visit a welcomed event!"Testimonials"The physical therapist was exceptional! She helped prepare me for extended outpatient therapy at a rehab center. She was kind and gentle but insisted on me doing my best."Testimonials"The nurse was an excellent help to us. Very supportive of my husband, who is a first time caregiver. "Testimonials"The people that worked with me were conscientious and cared about me and the job they did."Testimonials"For me, home care was a good experience. Knowing that there is this class of agency to maintain good health. Thanks to everyone that helped me!"Testimonials"When I learned about your home care agency, I was hospitalized and trying to decide whether to go home or to a nursing home until I got stronger. I am so glad I chose home care. I can't say enough good things about the quality."Testimonials"Everyone I came in contact with was so caring and concerned. They made all the paperwork so pleasant and easy. These are the kind of people that make being sick, not so bad at all."Testimonials" I am very much grateful for the care provided. They are the best and through their help, I am well on the road to recovery. "
- Your physician will refer you for homecare services.
- You will be given the opportunity to choose the home health provider that you feel is right for you. (See “Why Choose Us?” section on this website.)
- A nurse will visit you at home or in the hospital to assess your skilled needs, such as nursing or therapy care. If you don’t qualify for this level of service, you will be assisted in finding the appropriate care for your current needs.
- Our team will contact your insurance provider to verify your coverage and will discuss with you any out-of-pocket responsibilities. In most cases, Medicare fully covers these healthcare services.
- We will work with your doctor to develop a plan of care customized to your needs and set up steps to reach the goals outlined in the plan.
- A nurse or therapist will visit you in your home to conduct an assessment focused on preventing falls and helping you more easily perform the activities of daily living.
- We will work with you to set up a visit schedule from our care team of nurses, aides, therapists and/or social workers in the coming weeks or for however long our services are needed.
- Our team will teach you and your loved ones about your disease process, including medications and their affects, daily self-monitoring of your condition, nutrition, safely getting into and out of a chair, bed and/or vehicle, planning for an emergency and more.
- You will be released from our services once the goals of your care plan are reached.